“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”
― James Clear, Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
1. Get some sunlight in the morning – Listen to Functional Medicine Practitioner and author of How to Make Disease Disappear, Rangan Chatterjee discuss the importance of getting outside and exposed to sunlight below.
2. Plan your day – Plan your day. Don’t let your day plan you. I recommend thinking about your day in two windows of time: the morning and the afternoon. Each window should be broken down into an hour length of time: 50 to 55 minutes of work and 5 to 10 minutes of non-work. Stick to this and your productivity will skyrocket.
4. Practice – Review your deals and relisten to your calls. Discuss tactics with your peers and talk about techniques with your manager. Sharpen your sword and get better.
5. Take great notes – Notes are that memory jog that you need to remember what is going on with your deals and how to take them to the next step. Don’t just rely on your memory. Eventually, every deal that you work on is going to bleed into the next.
7. Be active on LinkedIn – Seek out and follow thought leaders in your industry. Read their posts and interact with them in a positive way. Also, follow people that represent examples of your ICP’s. What are they talking about? What websites are they linking to? Don’t just learn about your product; learn about your prospect.
8. Learn Something – Read the Bible. Read an article about sales, on leadership, or on nutrition. Watch a YouTube series on investing or personal finance. Whatever it is make sure that you do it every single day.
***Bonus*** – Stand up and move every single hour. Stretch and make sure that you practice good breathing.
Start creating habits like these for the next 30 days and let me know how it impacts your results.